We love our annual trip to St Malo with the family. It is a great way to spend quality time with loved ones and enjoy the beautiful beach. This year we went for the weekend of July 16th. I was 32 weeks pregnant.
Getting ready to make some smores.
Beautiful sunsets from the house.
Mom took this picture because I was always touching my belly when I was pregnant. I loved feeling my baby :)
Bella loved playing on the beach even though she was terrified of the ocean.
We had to make sure that we got plenty of exercise for Bella before taking her back to the doggy hotel :(
We love our diva dog!!
While at the beach we were able to celebrate Mymouse's birthday.
Michael with Mymouse as she opens her presents while Johnny, Ryan and Kenly play backgammon.
Adorable Austin enjoying the birthday festivities
Johnny, Kenly and Ally
Nick, Kathy, Mom, and Cheri gathered by the fireplace. It was a wonderful evening spent with terrific family members
No comments:
Post a Comment