Nick and I have been happily married for over 6 years. We are the proud parents to our beautiful girls Brylie and Graceyn. The Pappas Family Farm also stays busy with our diva dog Bella, Turtle Buddy the Tortoise, and 7 chickens. Life is such a blessing!!!
November 12, 2010
Playmat
Brylie enjoying time on her Playmat that Kelly purchased for her. As she grows there are other attachments and it becomes an exersaucer which I am excited about. It is so fun watch her become interested in the objects and world around her.
Thank you for sharing these precious moments with us ... I can't believe I have missed so much of what's gone on in the Pappas family. We love you and can't wait to see more posts.
I'm so happy to be included in your lives. Brylie is so loved and God has truly blessed your family. I love the blog and can't wait to hold her in person. Love Sandy, Chris, Jack & Lauren Viola :)
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing these precious moments with us ... I can't believe I have missed so much of what's gone on in the Pappas family. We love you and can't wait to see more posts.
I'm so happy to be included in your lives. Brylie is so loved and God has truly blessed your family. I love the blog and can't wait to hold her in person. Love Sandy, Chris, Jack & Lauren Viola :)
The pictures definitely make me smile. I also love the Halloween pics. This is a great way to not miss out on her progress. Love, Grandma B!!
Post a Comment