January 28, 2011

Tummy Time with Push Ups

It is amazing to see how quickly Brylie is growing up.  She has gained a lot more control of her little body and is now able to push herself up into the push up position during tummy time.  While on her tummy she loves to reach for her toys and kick her little legs back and forth.  She still has little interest in rolling over and is content taking in the world around her.  Her curiosity is growing everyday as well as her desire to start moving.   I can just see the window of a stationary child is closing, and my little one is going to be mobile before I know it.  I am embracing the moments where I am the primary source of mobility, but am also looking forward to watching her roll, scoot, crawl, tumble, and walk her way through life.  

 Brylie showing interest in one of her toys.
 In her push up position.  Her look says "You looking at me??"
 Reaching for her toys.
Brylie's cute little body.
Laughing/ smiling.  She seems so proud of herself.  

No comments: