Nick, Brylie and I decided to take a little outing to Cal Poly Pomona's Farm Store. They have an organic market, nursery as fields to pick your own strawberries. Brylie loved picking the strawberries and even got to sample one. It was so much fun and the strawberries tasted so much better than the ones from the grocery store. It was a beautiful day and fun activity to do as a family.
Family pic before starting to pick strawberries.
Brylie looks very interested in the nearby strawberries.
She was learning how to pick them all by herself.
The setting was beautiful.
We thought this technique of planting strawberries was very interesting. We may have to try it in our own home.
In the strawberry fields with the winning strawberry picked from the day. It won based on color, size and overall beauty, and yes I was responsible for finding it :)
1 comment:
That is so cute! I haven't heard of that place... putting that on the to-do list as soon as I can catch a break! :-) You've been up to some really fun things... I loved the pics of the swimming lessons.
Post a Comment