There is something very special about the honor of having a picture with 4 generations of ladies. It is memorable because of the legacy that is imprinted on each of us. Each one of us are responsible for raising a generation to follow. I realize how so much of who I am as a mother and a woman comes from the teachings from my own mom and that the same goes for her. I look at my two small daughters and realize that I too have the important task of laying the foundation for who they are to become in the future. Leaving a legacy for my children is part of what drives me as a mother. My children are a tangible legacy of my most treasured job. It is my hope that Nick and I raise kids that are confident, grateful, passionate, joyful, kind, loving and that know and love God. It is a great honor and privilege to be my girls mother and to be a part of these generation of women. I am thankful for my mother and my grandmother and for what they have taught me about life. I look forward to see how my girls will manage in this big crazy world and who they will become. I am comforted to know that they have the strength, knowledge and love from these women and many more family and friends to help guide them. It is no surprise to those who know me that I greatly value my family. My family has helped shape who I am and I feel so fortunate for each one them. Family is the cornerstone of who I am and what I believe to be important in life. In addition to the family I have grown with I was lucky enough to marry into an amazing family almost 6 years ago. I am thrilled to have the unique opportunity to teach our kids the importance and immense value of being an integral part of strong families. Grateful for the 4 generations and for all the many family and friends who have helped to guide me and help to create a legacy of love for my children.

4 Generations
Mymouse, Mima, Gracie, and Brylie in the back
Mymouse holding Gracie for the 1st time.
I love this picture. It looks as if Mymouse is telling Gracie all about life, and that she is listening lovingly and attentively.
No comments:
Post a Comment