I had the wonderful honor of officiating Austin and Jeff's wedding. I wanted them to feel nothing but love and the deep commitment and respect that I place on marriage. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding weekend. It truly showed their personalities and was a weekend where many memories were made. You could tell how important family and friends mean to them and I loved being able to share in their special day. The festivities included dinner at the VHC, rehearsal dinner at Bistro 45, wedding at the O'kanes and the Day of fun after the wedding. So many creative and fun touches that made their wedding so memorable. I really do love my family. It is such a wonderful thing when moments in life bring everyone together to share in the love, life and laughter.
Dinner at the VHC a few days before the wedding.
Uncle Michael and Mom at the VHC.
Gracie slept through most of dinner.
Avery and John
The wedding party having pictures taken at the Langham
The flower girls, Avery and Brylie watching from above.
The stunning bride and her sister, Shelden carrying her train. The dress was flawless and Austin was the picture perfect bride.
Mom and I at the wedding.
Daddy and Gracie
Mommy and Gracie
Ally, John and Gracie
Brylie the flower girl
Brylie and Auntie Daffy painting at one of the stations at the day of fun. There were also food trucks, swimming, snow cones, volleyball, and so many other fun things.
No comments:
Post a Comment