December 17, 2010

Road Trip to Oregon

December 17th Nick, Brylie, Bella and I embarked on our first family road trip to Oregon.  It was actually a lot of fun to drive.  We got to spend time as a family and Brylie did a great job.  We left at about 7:30 pm and made it to Sacramento around 1:30am.  We found a hotel that did not allow dogs.  I did not like the idea of Bella sleeping in the car by herself, so Nick managed to sneak her in by wrapping her up in some baby blankets.  It was too funny.  The next morning we woke up and continued the second half of the trip.

Our changing table was the seat of Nick's car when we stopped.

 Nick's co-captain for the drive.  Bella got the front seat and Brylie and I were in the back.

 Brylie keeping herself entertained with her toys.

Brylie sleeping peacefully in her car seat.  This was how she spent most of the car ride.

No comments: