Nick and I have been happily married for over 6 years. We are the proud parents to our beautiful girls Brylie and Graceyn. The Pappas Family Farm also stays busy with our diva dog Bella, Turtle Buddy the Tortoise, and 7 chickens. Life is such a blessing!!!
February 20, 2011
Dad & Barbara Visit
Dad & Barbara came to visit Brylie and see the progress of our garden. It was great to see them.
You never forget. Holding a baby is like riding a bicycle. Brylie was squeezing my finger so tightly I don't think anyone told her about the bicycle thing. ;-)
Your new raised bed kitchen garden is spectacular. How did Brylie get Barbara's exact same eye color?
1 comment:
You never forget.
Holding a baby is like riding a bicycle.
Brylie was squeezing my finger so tightly I don't think anyone told her about the bicycle thing. ;-)
Your new raised bed kitchen garden is spectacular.
How did Brylie get Barbara's exact same eye color?
Loved to see and visit with you all.
Post a Comment