My 7 month old little monkey is hiding in the box with all her toys. Can you see her smiling face??? At 7 months she is rolling over, scooting backwards, sitting up, playing with toys, standing up with assistance and letting her adorable personality shine through. I can tell she is eager to get moving.
Brylie loves:
The valance that Grandma Bonnie made for her room. She has a strange fascination and love for this valance. When she wakes up or is getting ready to go to bed she searches for it and smiles. If you block her she will lean until she catches a glimpse of it. It is really cute. We don't know if it is because they are the same characters on her crib bumpers, the colors, or just because she knows it was made with love from Grandma Bonnie. Whatever the reason we love her curiosity and interest.
Brylie doesn't love:
Being sick :( After several days of having a cold I decided I had done all that I could do for her at home. We were running the humidifier and putting Vick's on her chest, but she seemed to be getting worse. I took her into the Doctor's and her cold had gone into her chest, so he suggested putting her on antibiotics. She still kept her happy disposition during her sickness. It may have been more difficult for Mommy to watch her little baby sick than it was for Brylie.
Tender moments:
Watching Brylie sleep peacefully in her crib is something that warms my heart. I have started letting her use a blanket to comfort her during bedtime. She brings the soft blanket up to her face and is asleep within minutes. After she is asleep I will come back into her room and move the blanket and watch as she lays arms spread across in slumber. It is the cutest thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment