Nick, Brylie and I had the pleasure of going to Florida to visit Mymouse for Easter. Mom and Ally met us over there and it was great to spend time with them as well. Brylie did such a great job on her first plane flight and being in unfamiliar environments. We spent time in the pool, went to the club for lunch, dinner at the Everglades, talked, enjoyed a fabulous easter brunch and had a lovely time. Unfortunately many of the pictures from the weekend were taken with my mom's camera which I haven't downloaded yet, but figured I should upload the few that I took. Such a great trip filled with wonderful memories.
Brylie with her Daddy and her lovie getting ready to go to dinner at the club.
Mom, Nick, Brylie, Mymouse and I.
Now a picture with my beautiful pregnant sister.
So beautiful.
Sisters had to take a little picture on the beach.
Ally and Chips.
Brylie and Auntie Ally swimming in the pool.
Happy Easter from my little Easter bunny.
Brylie's 1st Easter.
Many more pics to come soon...



No comments:
Post a Comment