June 25, 2011

NYC Part 1

Brylie and I ventured for our first solo trip across the country to visit Ally the mommy to be.  We wanted to be in New York for the birth of my niece.  It was so fun being able to spend time with Ally, John, Mom and Darryl.  I loved being able to see where Ally lives and some of her favorite spots.
 Becoming a mommy has taught me the invaluable skill of multitasking.  We managed to maneuver our way through the airport pretty flawlessly.
 Brylie was asleep during much of our walks around New York.
 Brylie loved spending time with Auntie Ally.  She was fascinated with her belly and belly button.  Brylie was quick to give many hugs and kisses to the belly.
 Brylie decided that the basket at dinner would make a terrific hat.
 Walking around Central Park.
 I love this picture!!
 Mommy and sleeping Brylie at the zoo. I was so excited to take her to the zoo.  She slept most of the time, but woke up in time to see the monkey exhibit.  How appropriate :)
 The sea lion exhibit.
 At the zoo.
John and Ally on the walk home from the zoo.
Mom and Darryl walking along central park.

No comments: