Nick, Shel, Brylie and I decided to make the drive to Temecula to enjoy the Temecula Balloon and Wine Festival. Nick and I have been a couple of times in the past and have really enjoyed it. There are tons of vendors, food, wine, concerts and in the evening there is a lighting of the hot air balloons. It is beautiful to watch. When we first arrived we watch Lee Dewyze perform. Nick is a big fan of American Idol, so it was cool to see him. Third Eye Blind performed later in the evening.
Shel, Brylie and I had to get a picture in front of the huge BBQ train. It was so cool it even made the train noises.
Enjoying dinner on the lawn while waiting for the balloons.
Shel and Nick enjoying the hot air balloons.
We counted over 10 balloons that were being lit up at the festival. We each picked out favorite. Brylie loved watching them. Such a fun day.

No comments:
Post a Comment