This Valentine's Day we celebrated the special day with our little love bug. It is amazing to see the love that our little family has for one another and watch as it grows everyday. I love being able to share in all these special moments and envision the number of Valentine's Days that we we celebrate in the future. On this day we made a heart shaped pizza and chocolate fondue. It was a great evening.
Sitting in her Bumbo. Such a happy girl.
What a cute little face
Her Valentine's Day shirt.
Such a focused look.
I love her little Valentine's Day outfit!
So in love.
Our heart shaped pepperoni and jalapeno pizza.




1 comment:
I thought I would check your blog to see how you are all doing. Brylie is SO adorable and growing fast! I love the heart on her bottom! So cute. I can tell that you both love being her parents. Miss you and PLEASE let me know if you are in OC. I'll meet you anywhere! xoxo Sandy (& Chris, Jack & Lauren)
Post a Comment