June 5, 2013

3 Months Old

      She has changed so much in just a few short months                           3 Months Old


3 Months with this beautiful girl and feeling very blessed.  With each passing day I am learning more about who Graceyn is and her little personality.  She is a happy baby that is full of smiles and lights up when her sister is around.  She is such a joy for our family.

Likes: Gracie likes being close to mommy.  She would prefer to be in my arms or in a carrier, but if that is not possible she enjoys to be within my immediate vicinity.  She is certainly a mommy's girl these days and to say that I am liking it would be an understatement.  I realize how quickly they grow up so I am savoring these precious moments.  I can only imagine that it won't be long before she will be little miss independent and not as needing of my love and attention.

Dislikes: It was already established that Gracie has a strong dislike towards pacifiers, but that same feeling of distaste also has to do with bottles.  She is not too fond of bottles of any kind.  We have tried multiple bottles, different feeding positions, timing, and different people offering it to her all to no avail.  This may have something to do with the like listed above.  She a great nurser and the bottles just don't seem to cut it for her.  I love nursing however it makes me feel guilty to leave her for more than a few hours.  It is all part of the learning process and I know that she will get it in time.

Tender Moments: Watching the interactions between Gracie and Brylie is something that I truly cherish.  Gracie is absolutely enamored by Brylie and smiles and is so happy in her presence.  Brylie is so sweet with her.  She encourages her when she does tummy time, sings to her when she is upset, gives her plenty of kisses and is genuinely interested in what she is doing.   I love their bond.



No comments: