We had planned a trip to San Diego to spend some quality family time together. Brylie was still a little sick from her Daddy daughter weekend, but we figured we would go and if need be come home early. It was a lot of fun. We took long walks, swam in the bay, played games, relaxed and BBQ'd. I never thought I would be one to own a motorhome, but I must say I am loving it. There is something different about the family time away from home and in a small environment. I really enjoy getting to see different places and the ability take everything (including Bella) with us. I think that this will be something that the kids will grow up really cherishing. I am excited to see what other adventures we will make in our "Memory Maker"
Brylie sitting like a big girl in her booster seat.
Mommy and Gracie enjoying the drive.
Spending some time at the bay. Playing in the sand and the water.
Brylie didn't want to put her bathing suit on, but wanted to dip her feet in the water with Daddy.
Bean bag toss
A walk along the bay
Love these girls
Daddy with Brylie and Bella
Daddy and Gracie
Such a fun trip
No comments:
Post a Comment