March 10, 2011

1st Time Eating Rice Cereal

We decided to wait until after Brylie's 6 month birthday to feed her solid foods.  After her birthday I got excited about the idea of being able to feed her.  We started her on rice cereal and had so much fun.  She seemed really interested in it.  She would grab at her spoon and reach for the food.  I don't know what she thought of it at first, but I think she started to enjoy it by the end.  Looking forward to seeing how she responds to other foods.
 Mommy giving Brylie her first bite.
 She doesn't quite know what to think of it.
 Oops Mommy forgot the bib.  Good thing we remembered to put in on halfway through her feeding.
 Bella watching Brylie eat solids for the first time.
 Daddy wanted a turn feeding Brylie too.
 She had it all over her face.
Reaching for her spoon.  She wanted to feed herself.

No comments: