March 17, 2011

Brylie's 1st St. Patrick's Day

We celebrated Brylie's 1st St. Patrick's day with corned beef and cabbage, shamrock shakes, and green cupcakes.  I decorated the table and Beto, Tommy, Tom and Bonnie joined us for dinner.  Brylie looked very cute in the St. Patrick's day shirt that my mom got for her.  I have always loved celebrating all the holidays and now I enjoy them even more with Brylie.
 Just a few of my green cupcakes.
 Brylie has her green on, so she can't be pinched.
 This picture reminds me of Nick.  When he is focused he too has his tongue sticking out.  It must be a family trait because Bella does it as well :)
 Her hands are very yummy.
 Sitting up all by herself.
 A foot can be very fun.
Such a cute shirt.  I made sure to give her lots of kisses.
 Sitting in her high chair as I prepare dinner.
 The table all set.

No comments: