Yesterday was a BIG day of firsts:
1.) Mom and I went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and Brylie sat in the restaurant high chair for the first time. She loved sitting at the table and being part of the action. It was so cute to watch her try and grab and play.
2.) While on the phone with Ally I put Brylie on speaker phone so Ally could talk to her. I was trying to encourage Brylie to say "momma" when she blurted out "dada." I thought I may have been mistaken, but Ally said she heard it as well. Later on in the day she continued to say "dada" so others could hear. Being the loving girl that she is she said "momma" later on in the day. I know that she is babbling and doesn't associate the words with people, but it is so fun to know that she is in the beginning stages of language. What a big girl :)
1 comment:
Brylie watch my lips...
Say Grrraaannnn Buuuurrrraaaaaddddd
Post a Comment